The digital landscape continues to evolve rapidly and Sellinnate remains at the forefront with innovative digital solutions for businesses. We are looking for an IT Recruiter m/f/x to join our leadership team and help drive the company forward. You will be surrounded by the latest technologies and the professionals who use them. You should be comfortable working in a technological environment.
We are looking for a m/f/x IT Recruiter to join our team who shares the importance of having good team members on a personal and professional level. We want you to define the growth of our company and ensure diversity and competence. It is also your job to find the right channel for the right candidate, either for Sellinnate or for one of our fantastic clients.
- Manage stakeholder expectations
- Write and publish technical job descriptions
- Sourcing potential candidates on industry platforms such as Stack Overflow, Github and LinkedIn
- Analyse skills and technical qualifications to screen IT CVs
- Conduct pre-screening calls to analyse candidate skills
- Interviewing candidates using a combination of methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioural questions). It is up to you to decide which strategy to use.
- Coordinate with team leaders to anticipate departmental goals and recruitment needs
- Create and send customised recruitment emails with current job opportunities to passive candidates.
- Draft job offer letters
- Integrate new employees
Required skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or similar work experience
- Technical competence with the ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with candidate tracking systems and CV databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of HR and recruitment best practice
- Italian C1
- English C1
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Hardware of your choice
- Ergonomic workspace
- Workplace flexibility
- Training and certification
- Team building events
- Coffee, snacks and the other things everyone provides