The digital landscape continues to evolve rapidly and Sellinnate remains at the forefront with innovative digital solutions for businesses. We are looking for a magical m/f/x PHP Backend Developer to join our leadership team and drive the company forward. You will be surrounded by the latest technology and the professionals who use it. You should be comfortable working in a technological environment.
We are looking for an experienced PHP Backend Developer m/f/x to join our team of creators who are constantly improving the user experience. Working behind the scenes, the ideal candidate will have a unique blend of technical skills and insatiable curiosity, with a methodical and analytical mindset. S/he should be comfortable working both as part of a team and independently in the design and development of websites, applications and mission-critical infrastructure layers.
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders, project managers, QA teams and other developers on the progress of the long-term technology roadmap.
- Establish and maintain workflows with teams to ensure transparency and workload balance for consistent visual design.
- Develop and oversee client-server testing programmes, taking into account all browsers and devices, to ensure that the various devices display the desired content.
- Produce quality code, raising the bar on quality and speed for the whole team.
- Recommend system solutions by comparing the pros and cons of custom development and purchased alternatives.
Daily and monthly tasks
- Write code and tests, build prototypes, troubleshoot, profile and analyse bottlenecks.
- Design robust and high performance APIs to support mobile and desktop clients
- Manage and optimise scalable distributed systems in the cloud
- Optimise web applications for performance and scalability
- Develop automated tests to ensure business requirements are met and enable regression testing.
Skills and qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent foundation in computer science, algorithms and web design
- Experience writing highly secure web applications
- Experience with leading AWS web-enabling technologies
- Growth mindset, challenging the status quo to find new solutions and out-of-the-box ideas
- English level C1
- Italian level C1
- Solid understanding of Scrum
- Solid understanding of Agile techniques
- PSM Certification
- PSPO Certification
- PSD Certification
- Competitive compensation package
- Hardware of your choice
- Ergonomic workspace
- Workplace flexibility
- Training and certification
- Team building events
- Coffee, snacks and the other things everyone provides